- Ride with the world’s largest catamaran
- Free drinks and freshly prepared on board menu included
- Sunloungers and Jacuzzi on Board
Spend a fantastic day of your holidays on board of the Supercat, the world’s sailing largest catamaran. Starting in the harbour of Puerto Base, Puerto Rico we set off and sail along the southwestern coast of Gran Canaria. In the dreamy beach of Güigüi, a nature reserve only reachable by foot or by boat, we will anchor, whilst we prepare your lunch you will be able to enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean, lay down in the sunloungers or relax in the Jacuzzi on board. The lunch can be enjoyed in our ample lounges.
The menu contains grilled chicken, salad and canary potatoes in Mojo-Sauce. You choose from our large selection of wine, beer, softdrinks and water.
- Trip begins every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 12:30 in Puerto Base, Puerto Rico
- Free transfer from the South
- Rate for adults: 53 €, children (year 2 to 12): 28 €
- Grilled chicken
- Canarian potatoes with Mojo sauce
- soft drinks
- white and red wine