- Dolphin & Whale Watching on board of the world’s largest catamaran
- Visit of the harbor and market of Mogán
- Free drink and skilled tour guide
Enjoy a unique combination of searching for dolphins aboard the Supercat – the world´s largest sailing catamaran – and visiting the famous market of Mogán, where you will be able to purchase typical products from the Canary Islands, such as: fruit, vegetables, souvenirs and clothing.
Guests will be picked up and dropped off in Puerto Base, Puerto Rico, where the boat will leave at 09:30, to start the dolphin search. Between 11:30/11:45 you will arrive in the harbour of Mogán, where clients will be able to visit and enjoy the harbour and market, until they are picked up at 14:30 in the bus stop. All this information will be explained to the passengers by our on board guide.
- Trip begins every Friday at 9.30 am in Puerto Rico, approx. 11.30 am arriving in Mongán and picked up at 14.30.
- Free transfer from the South
- Rate for adults: 43 Euro, kids (year 2 to 12): 20 Euro